Planetary influences - Jupiter Zodiac Signs - Sagittarius & Pisces Deities - Thor, Juno, Jupiter, Zeus Flowers & Plants - Honeysuckle, cinquefoil, mint, maple tree, oak tree Metal - Tin Colors - Purple, royal blue, green Crystals & Stones - Sapphire, Amethyst, Turquoise Tarot Card Associations - Ten of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles, Ace of Pentacles Foods, Herbs & Spices - Cinnamon, nutmeg, wheat
Thursday are great for spells that involve prosperity, abundance, leadership, good health, good luck, success.
It's always good to wear gemstones & crystals that are associated with the days magical energys.
Monday the day most people associate with the first day of the week or at least the start of doing what you normally do on Monday thru Friday.
Correspondences to use in spells for Monday
Planetary influences - Moon Zodiac Signs - Cancer Deities - Thoth, Selene Flowers & Plants - Blue bell, jasmine, gardenia, white rose, white poppy, moonflower Metal - Silver Colors - White, silver, pale blue Crystals & Stones - Moonstone, pearl, quartz crystal Tarot Card Associations - The Moon, The High Priestess Foods, Herbs & Spices - Melons, chamomile, wintergreen
Mondays are great for spells that involve lunar energies, confidence, inspiration, dreams, emotions, psychic abilities, intuition, protection, travel, fertility, women's mysteries.
It's great to wear gemstones & crystals that are associated with the days magical energys. Moonstone is associated with the Goddess and lunar magick. Excellent to wear when traveling for safety, for psychic powers and divination.
Sunday the first day of the week, time to plan out what we want to accomplish during the week.
Correspondences to use in spells for Sunday.
Planetary influences - Sun Zodiac Signs - Leo Deities - Helios, Brigid Flowers & Plants - Carnation, marigold, st. john's wort, sunflower Metal - Gold Colors - Gold, yellow, yellow-orange, neon shades of orange and yellow, hot pink Crystals & Stones - Carnelian, diamond, amber, tiger's eye, quartz crystal Tarot Card Associations - The Sun, Ace of Wands, The Chariot Foods, Herbs & Spices - Orange, cinnamon
Sundays are great for spells that involve success, leadership, promotions, personal growth, personal power.
It's great to wear crystals and gemstones that are associated with the days magical energys. Crystal Quartz is useful in healing, meditation, spiritual growth, enlightenment, focusing, cleansing & balancing.
I love Fridays and who doesn't love Friday? It's the day before the weekend and time to get your party on or break from your normal routine.
In magic it is best to use correspondences to use in spells for that specific day and intentions. Here are some correspondences for Friday.
Planetary influences - Venus Zodiac Signs - Taurus and Libra Deities - Eros, Aphrodite/Venus, Frey/Frigga Flowers & Plants - Rose, Feverfew, Violet, Wild Strawberry, Apple Tree Metal - Copper Colors - Pink, Aqua Crystals & Stones - Rose Quartz, Amber, Coral, Emerald Tarot Card Associations - The Lovers, Two of Cups, The Empress Foods, Herbs & Spices - Strawberries, Raspberries
Fridays are great for spells that involve love, fertility, romance, happiness, friendship and beauty.
It is also good to wear your crystals that are associated with love, like Rose Quartz, a very popular crystal to wear on Fridays or anyday you want the energy of love surrounding you.
•3/4 cup chunky peanut butter •1/3 cup honey •4 large Granny Smith or Red Delicious apples, stems removed •4 small sprigs fresh mint, optional • Cold water
1. In a small bowl, mix peanut butter and honey together until well blended. Set aside.
2. Fill a large bowl with cold water and stir in lemon juice. Set aside.
3. For each apple, choose a type of Snackster below and follow the steps.
To Make a Snackster Stacker
1. Use an apple corer to remove the center of the apple, making a hollow space from stem end through the bottom.
2. With a sharp knife, cut apple crosswise into 4 thick slices.
3. Dip apple slices in lemon water and gently pat dry with paper towels.
4. Starting with the bottom piece, use a butter knife to spread the peanut butter mixture on the cut sides of each slice and gently press them together to reassemble the apple.
5. To make a stem, top apple with a mint sprig.
To Make a Snackster Dipper
1. With a sharp knife, cut each apple in half from stem end to bottom.
2. Cut each half into 4 to 6 wedges. With knife or melon ballet remove apple core from each wedge. 3. Dip wedges in lemon water and gently pat dry with paper towels.
4. Spoon the peanut butter mixture into a small bowl and surround with apple wedges for dipping.