Green Popcorn RecipeWhat you'll need: popcorn, green food coloring, brown paper bag, and corn syrup.
1. Put 1 tablespoon of corn syrup in a cup, and heat for about 30 seconds.
2. Add 4-5 drops of green food coloring, and stir.
3. Add 1 cup of popcorn to brown paper bag.
4. Pour corn syrup into bag.
5. Fold bag as shown in video.
6. Shake! Shake! Shake!
7. Put in microwave for 2 minutes - This will vary for each microwave, so make sure you watch and listen, and adjust your time.
8. Be careful when opening bag. It will be hot!!