Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Pagan Blessings

 

Pagan Blessings


Oh Goddess sweet and true
Bless me now in all I do
Help me know which path is right
and stay with me throughout the night


Daily Prayer to Goddess

Bless me, Goddess, on this day
Help me as I work and play
To reflect your beauty now
Lend your strength and please allow
This day to be all it should be,
In love I ask this, Blessed be


Meal Blessing

Lord and Lady, watch over us,
and bless us as we eat.
Bless this food, this bounty of earth,
we thank you, so mote it be.


Bedtime Prayer

1. Mother of all things, watch over me tonight,
Hold me in your arms, until the morning light.


2. Blessed be the mother goddess, by all her many names.
May she bless my family and friends.
May she bless the animals of the world,
and all people everywhere.


3. Diana, goddess of the moon,
Shining in the sky above,
Bathe me in your magical light,
And protect me with your love.


Pentacle Chant

By the Pentacle I wear
Water Fire Earth and Air
Ruled by spirit inside of me
As i will it, so mote it be!



Yule Blessing

Oh Velvet Night
we honor you in your wisdom
your beauty, your repose, and your peace.
Protect the seeds that slumber at the peak of your power and reveal to us what
you would as we sleep under your spell.
Earth Mother, Sky Father, may your dance continue forever more
and spin us to light so we may wake with greater knowledge.  Blessed Yule. So mote it be.


New Year

Out with the old
In with the new
Winds of Change
I welcome you

No comments: