Sunday, May 08, 2011

Furture in Mirror Divination



Magic Mirror Divination

To see the future for good or ill, take a mirror
outside. Let the light of the Moon fall on its surface
and gaze into it. Any face appearing will be connected
to your future.

Incantation:

Magick mirror in the night show me what I need to know by moon's light
By the power of the cosmos, The Goddess & the pentagram I wear, magick mirror show me what I need to be aware. So mote it be.


Alternatively you can do this divination spell indoors with a crystal ball. Light a candle, burn incense (sage is good), sit still, quietly let your eyes gaze into the crystal ball and chant the incantation. You might not see anything, but you might hear or just sense something, be alert to anything while meditating with your crystal ball.

2 comments:

Cevennenwolf said...

I wish you a wonderful weekend

Vamp said...

Hi Cevennenwolf, thank you...wishing you a fantastic wkend as well! :)