Friday, December 31, 2010

Victorian Era Home




On the eve of a new year 2011, I thought it would be cool to look back in time to how people lived.

Travel back in time to the Victorian era. Cool site that shows you how a family might have lived then. Check it out here.

I often fantasize about living in another time and romanticize it, but when it all comes down to how it really was, I'm glad to be living with today's conveniences. I often wonder what might be invented in the future, will today seem primitive in the future or has everything that is humanly possible have been invented. I do see that new things take a lot longer to come about now a days.

Here is some info on victorian women and how they were suppose to carry themselves.

Check out this new necklace just listed at my Artfire Studio - Vintage Love Heart Locket

No comments: