Friday, November 19, 2010

Native American Jewelry




Native American Jewelry

Browsing around the internet I came across these simple but beautiful earrings at Zuni Fetish Store.Com I always have much respect for all native american artists. Their craftmanship is beautiful. I love the colors they use, that they use beautiful semi precious stones and sterling silver. I believe each piece has a lot of spirit & a story behind it.

I feel when you wear a handmade piece of jewelry art, you get into the vibe that the artist had when creating the piece. Handmade jewelry is much more special in spirit than massed produced jewelry. It radiates body, soul and spirit of the artist, which is to say it has magick within and that makes it a much more valuable piece.

Check their website out.

No comments: