Friday, August 13, 2010

Prosperity Spell

Prosperity Spell



(I think we could all use this since our economy is still not thriving.)


Prosperity


Materials:

Green candle
wooden skewer
Ginger essential oil.

Anoint your candle with ginger oil,

Perform the spell a week before the Full Moon.
engrave into it using the skewer the amount
of money you realistically require, but
remember it must be need, not greed

Visualise that the spell has already worked

Chant the rhyme.

"Money, Money come to me!
From limitation set me free!
Desire is the Money Key
That opens treasure troves to me.
Spirits good and Spirits bold
lead me to a horde of gold!
Enrich my bank account and my purse;
Break the bonds of a poor man's curse.
Rise O' Spirit, enrich and bless
My life with Good and Happiness!"

Extinguish the candle.

Burn the candle each night to be
completed by the time of the Full
Moon.

Source: ADailyTarotYahooGroup

No comments: