Friday, July 30, 2010

New Bracelets @ Our Etsy Shop

New Bracelets @ Our Etsy Shop

Listed and in time for back to school and Fall I got up at my Etsy shop Mystic Star Designs a couple of new bracelets. One is a leaf design with glass beads & acrylic beads - I named 'Ramble on Leaves Bracelet' influenced by my love of Led Zeppelin. Has a gypsy hippie feel to it.

My other bracelet is also influenced by Robert Plant and also has a hippie, gypsy, feel. It's a bracelet made up of wood & metal beads. The wood and leather give it a very warm look. I named that one simply 'Wood & Metal Beads Leather Bracelet'

Currently I'm working on another bracelet made of amethyst and rose quartz crystals and glass beads. I will be listed that one soon. Also have a nice pair of dangle leaf earrings which will be up as well. So take a look around my shop and tell your cool friends about it...thanks!

On Ebay I have listed a set of 6 summer earrings, a great value take a LOOK!

No comments: