Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mystic Star Designs by Vamp - Hand Crafted Jewelry






Mystic Star Designs by Vamp - Hand Crafted Jewelry


My shops at Etsy and ArtFire for my handcrafted handmade items. Mostly jewelry - earrings, necklaces, & bracelets - enchanting jewelry with a dark theme.

We have some at our Mystic Rock Boutique site but more on Etsy and ArtFire and more coming! So keep us bookmarked, share us, like us on Facebook, Twitter & MySpace.

Hand made jewelry make great gifts because they're lovingly made and each piece is created by me with lots of love & energy so you get a piece with lots of positive energy.

Please visit my new shops. Will ship anywhere and give you the same good service I do with my Mystic Rock Boutique.


Vamp's ArtFire Studio--Hand crafted, Handmade Jewelry - Earrings, Necklaces, Bracelets - Mystic Star Designs by Vamp

Etsy Shop--Hand crafted/Hand made Jewelry designs - Mystic Star Designs by Vamp
Mystic Rock Boutique

No comments: