Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My Etsy Shop - Mystic Star Designs

My Etsy Shop - Mystic Star Designs

Well I did it...I set up an Etsy shop for my designs/creations. I've been wanting to do this for a while but finally today decided okay I'm gonna do it. So I did - just listed one item for now, took me a bit to set it all up (the store) and learning what to do in there.

It will all be a learning experience. I'm hoping to share with the world my hand crafted items. My shop will be featuring jewelry I make along with home decor all with a dark Mystical theme to them. I will try to translate what inspires me thru my designs.

If you'd like to take a peek at my shop... Mystic Star Designs it's still a work in progress as the listings are not up yet, only 1 item for sale but will add more as time permits.

This shop really is for my creative outlet. When not doing the Etsy shop I'm doing my regular job which is running an online boutique Mystic Rock Boutique.

I will be quite busy but it will be something I've wanted to try out :)

No comments: