1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
1/3 cup very hot water
1 can (8 ounces) pizza sauce
1 package (3 1/2 ounces) sliced pepperoni
1/2 cup sliced fresh mushroom
1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
1. Heat oven to 450ºF. Grease 12-inch pizza pan. Stir together Bisquick mix and very hot water; beat 20 strokes until soft dough forms.
2. Press dough in pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce over dough. Top with remaining ingredients.
3. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.
For a light, tender crust, use very hot water and stir only 20 times. Stirring the dough too much will make the crust tough.
Make this extra-easy pizza an extra-cheesy pizza. Leave off the pepperoni, mushrooms and bell pepper, and top instead with the mozzarella cheese, 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese and 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese.
Impossibly Easy Lasagna Pie
1/3 cup ricotta cheese or small curd creamed cottage cheese
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1 pound lean ground beef
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1 cup milk
Additional spaghetti sauce, heated, if desired
1. Heat oven to 400ºF. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Spread ricotta cheese in pie plate; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cook ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce and the salt; spoon evenly over cheeses.
2. Stir Bisquick mix, milk and eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until melted. Cool 5 minutes. Serve with additional spaghetti sauce.
Quick Caesar Salad
1/2 cup Caesar dressing
1 large or 2 small bunches romaine, torn into bite-size pieces (10 cups)
1 cup Caesar or garlic-flavored croutons
1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Freshly ground pepper
1. Pour dressing into large salad bowl. Add romaine; toss until coated with dressing.
2. Sprinkle with croutons, cheese and pepper; toss.
Cut prep time even more by using two 10-ounce packages of a romaine lettuce blend.
Instantly turn this favorite into a main dish by topping salad servings with a grilled boneless chicken breast half, leftover pieces of cooked steak, cooked chicken tenders or cooked and peeled shrimp.
Ultimate Chicken Fingers
2/3 cup Original Bisquick® mix
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon salt or Garlic salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
Total Time: 50 min1. Heat oven to 450ºF. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
2. Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
3. Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.
all recipes: Betty Crocker.com